I will..

Knowing that Allah is always by my side,
Yes, He is very near,
Listen to me n know every single problem i have,
Even i didnt say anything..

Knowing that i have my own family,
That always make me smile when i'm sad,
Always love me and be there for me,
The reason why i keep moving on..

Knowing thay i have great friends by my side,
Who try very hard to try to solve my problem,
Try to cheer me up..

I will be stronger..
I will ignore those who do not appreciate my presence,
And i will show them i can live without them,
And i will never affected by their bad actions,
And they dont have any right to interfere with my wonderful life..

I will be strong!!
For those who love me and appreciate me..
I promise i will..
I will...

InsyaAllah!! Yosh!

0 Responses